After Kevin Spacey Admits to Molesting 14-Yr-Old, He Gets HORRIFYING News Nobody Saw Coming

Kevin Spacey is a highly accomplished actor, who has starred in dozens of films.

Recently, he was accused of making sexual advances on a 14-year-old boy, actor Michael Rapp, 30 years ago.

Rapp told Buzzfeed:

“He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me.

“He was trying to seduce me. I don’t know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Spacey then sent this “apology:”

Rapp responded:

Now, Spacey’s hit Netflix show “House of Cards” has been CANCELED, per Fox News:

In the wake of the sexual harassment allegation against actor Kevin Spacey, Netflix has announced “House of Cards” will be ending after the show’s sixth season.

The decision to conclude “House of Cards” was made several months ago, according to a person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the decision.

However, a representitive for Netflix told Fox News earlier on Monday that the company is “deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey. In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported. As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.”

WOW!

Spacey’s career is in jeopardy big time – and it should be. Hollywood is doing what it can to exterminate all its sexual predators.

Will you be sad to see the show go? LET US KNOW!

Donate to help USA Politics Today fight against FAKE NEWS

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!